Monostable SwitchMagnetic Switches
MTM electronic circuit monostable switch.
- ARCODE is used with the integrated elevator control unit. It provides cabin position information for level renewal and early opening of the door.
- Each floor works with door zone magnets already in place.
- Removes the necessity of additional magnet arrangement and magnetic switch installation in the well for level refurbishment.
- In addition to level renewal sensors, there is also no need to use the door zone switcher as it includes 2 door zone detection sensors.
- It is not necessary to change the position of the magnets to make precise level adjustments.
- Provides 7.5 mm position accuracy with 20 magnetic sensors on it.
- On-cab revision board is connected with 5 lines consisting of supply +, supply-, ML1, ML2 and serial position communication channels. No settings are required.
- LiftSense is Arkel's patented product.
- Comfortable operation at a distance of 30 mm
- Max. 2ms response time
- Ability to work with dc or ac supply in the 20V-28V voltage range
- 24VDC / 100mA, short circuit, and overload protected signal output
- Size: 95 x 18 mm
- 1.5 m cable length