LEVELED card is used as a standard in hydraulic elevators. Even in cases of blackouts, information of the elevator being at the floor or not is shown with “AT FLOOR” led. Also, when the floor is reached after a blackout, an audial announcement is made.
- Information LED indicating the floor of the elevator
- Audible warning after reaching the floor in case of power interruption
- Can be used in hydraulic and cable systems
- Jumper for counting type selection
- 12V / 1W lamp output to display in floor information at different locations (on the panel cover or outside the panel)
- Ability to work with 12V or 24V battery connection