Turkey’s pioneer VVVF speed control device that is designed for lift solutions.
Advantages of ADrive Speed Control System
- An anti-rollback function that does not require a load cell.
- Prevent motor oscillation with excessive start hold gain detection.
- Avoid tedious short-haul travel at slow speed with the automatic short-cut speed correction function.
Rescue by driving the motor with external supply at power failure
- Power circuit: 60-120V battery pack or 220VAC power supply with a suitable power supply
- Control circuit: live with external 24Vdc supply
Static auto-tuning for synchronous motors (with the brakes off and the engine on)
Mechanical brake feedback control.
Motor and brake resistor ptc control.
Special manual recovery screen (EN 81-1/A2 6.6.2 c)
- Direction of movement
- Speed information
- Over speed warning (>0.63m/s)
Blocking Sudden Installations
Incremental encoder support (on the unit)
- Different types of encoder such as 5V-24V, TTL, HTL, PnP output, NPN output, Totem pole output
- Incremental encoder simulation outputs.
Absolute encoder support (with ENCABIT-Plus card addition)
- EnDat, SSI and SinCos encoder
- Absolute encoder simulation outputs
LCD screen, 5-key keyboard and menus and displays for elevator applications.
Cruise simulation, data monitoring and parameter transfer with ADrive-Win simulator / monitor software.
Updating the device software with the ARKEL Software Updater program.
DataKey parameter key for registering and transferring parameters.
Remotely control device and display with ADrive Remote Keypad.
Serial communication via RS-485 port with ARL-500 control card.
Possibility to trace back to the past with keeping the last 256 errors in memory.
Total work (min), total road (m) and total travel (stop / go) counters.
Turkish, English and French language options.
- Domestic design, domestic production and full technical service support.
- Compatibility with asynchronous (closed or open loop) and synchronous (gearless) motors.
- High travel comfort and precise stance independent of load on floors.
- Strong starting and driving torque thanks to vector control.
- Up to 40% savings in electricity consumption of the elevator.
- Preventing sudden loads on the network by keeping the motor current under control, especially in lifts with generators.
- Special design for lifts and special parameters for lift applications (with suitable units such as meters, m / s).
- Reduced motor drive noise at the most with 10 Khz IPM switching frequency.
- Eco-friendly energy consumption thanks to the built-in DC REACTOR.
- Active and silent cooling with 4 low noise fans.
- All electrical insulated control inputs and outputs.
- Overload, high voltage, low voltage, short circuit, low motor current, unstable motor current, momentary power interruption, phase failure, coolant overheating, ground fault, over torque, contact failure control and other basic protection functions.
- EMC test certified.
- 5.5, 7.5, 11, 15 and 22 kW power options.
ADrive AB Uygunluk Beyanı (TR)Download
ADrive ECM Sertifikası (TR)Download
ADrive Tip Onay Sertifikası (TR)Download
ADrive EU Declaration of Conformity (EN)Download
ADrive EMC Certificate (EN)Download
ADrive Type Examination Certificate (EN)Download
ADriveWIN Simulasyon ve Monitor YazılımıDownload
ARKEL Yazılım GüncelleyiciDownload
|ADrive-4B055||5,5 kW||14 A||28 A|
|ADrive-4B075||7,5 kW||17 A||34 A|
|ADrive-4B110||11 kW||26 A||52 A|
|ADrive-4B150||15 kW||35 A||70 A|
|ADrive-4B220||22 kW||50 A||100 A|